How to create your online account (click here)
How to Create an Online Program Registration and Facility Booking Request Account:
- Go to https://recreation.collingwood.ca/ in your web browser.
- Scroll down the page to find the title ‘Register Now!’, and the subtitle ‘Create A New Account’. Please complete the four fields, including the email address you wish to have all future receipts and email correspondence sent to.
- Upon submitting this information by clicking ‘Register’, your profile will be created. The next step is to click the ‘Edit’ button in the top right corner of your Profile Information.
- Here you will need to complete all required fields and any optional information you feel necessary for your account. Once completed, you can ‘Save’ this page in the top right corner.
- At this point, you can now add your child/children to your account by selecting the ‘Family’ tab from the menu on the left of your screen. Once in this tab, you will need to select the ‘New Family’ button in the top right corner.
- The system will automatically enter you into the family, and you can then add members by clicking ‘Add Family Member’. This will add a child account, and appear as ‘Click to Give Name’. Once you click this, you can enter your child’s information and save.
- Please repeat this process for all children in your family that you wish to register for any future program.
- Once all children have been added to your account, you are prepared for registering in Town of Collingwood programming!